How do I get a Banner Stand in hand?
How does it work?
We’ve been at this for over seven years, and by far the most commonly asked question is: “How does it work?”
Ordering is uber simple:
- Pick out the product you want and pay with a credit card.
- Download the graphic design template.
- Upload your design to Dropbox. Boothster will provide you with a folder.
- Receive your product and enjoy!
- Be sure to enter the correct address, and a drop dead due date. We must have a due date to complete your order.
- If you don’t see a product you want, need some customization, or have other questions, please call us at 503.703.9148.
- Boothster is a boutique company - there’s a good chance you will talk directly to the owner, John-Paull Davidson.
- If you are not a graphic designer, we offer that service. Call us at 503.703.9148 for a free consultation and quote.
- Banners are easily replaceable. You can keep the same hardware, and Boothster can mail them to you.
- For you Federal Government clients, Boothster is a GSA sub-contractor.
- Put on your favorite dance cut while setting up. It makes itway easier.
CUSTOM DESIGNS - HOW IT WORKS
The design process at Boothster is fluid, organic, and tight.
- Brainstorm meeting with Founder and Creative Director John-Paull Davidson.
- Boothster provides rough sketches, “mood” boards for client review.
- 3D design rendering are provided. During this phase we work back in forth with our clients until the design is on point and on budget.
- Upon approval of the final estimate and designs, fabrication begins.
- Set up. Boothster can provide instructions, and/or fly to yourevent site to set it up.