Booth Pricing Update November 23 2016

hinh hero

Custom Booth Design for Trade
Shows and Pop Up Stores

Our custom booths range in pricing from $175-250 per square foot. This includes design, fabrication and materials. Shipping and installation cost more and vary widely depending on location and size of booth.

Our first consultation is free, and after that, we require an up front design fee of 10-15% of the total project budget. Upon completion of the design to your approval, we require 60% of the remaining total; and the final 40% payment in hand before shipment.

Easy Set Up. Sustainable.

Stands Out.

w3 nov1
w3 nov3
w3 nov4
w3 nov5

Full Service Design & Fabrication

  • Trade Shows
  • Conventions & Meetings
  • Fairs & Outdoor Events
  • In-Store Displays